MARINA BAIXA CUP
Registration in the tournament will imply full acceptance of these regulations.
1) This tournament will be governed by the rules of FIFA and the R.F.E.F, with the exception of
some modifications implemented by the organization.
2) The competition consists of 9 venues; ANTONIO LOPEZ FACILITIES
GUERRERO (2 11-a-side football pitches with artificial turf), L`ALBIR (1
11-a-side football with artificial turf and 1 8-a-side football with artificial turf),
ALFAS DEL PI MUNICIPAL SPORTS CENTER (1 soccer field 11 grass
artificial and a soccer field 11 of natural grass), GUILLERMO AMOR (1
11-a-side soccer field with artificial turf), FINESTRAT (1 11-a-side soccer field
artificial turf) VILAJOYOSA CALSITA SPORTS CENTER (1 soccer field
11 artificial turf pitches and 1 8-a-side soccer field with artificial turf) VILAJOYOSA
NOU PLA STADIUM (1 football pitch 11 with artificial turf) ALTEA (1 pitch
11-a-side soccer field with artificial turf) CALPE SPORTS CENTER (1 field
11-a-side football with artificial turf and an 8-a-side football field with artificial turf) and
LOPE DE VEGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (1 8-a-side grass soccer field
3) The tournament will be played in the following categories:
PREBENJAMIN: Born in 2014-2015
BENJAMIN: Born in 2012-2013
ALEVIN: Born in 2010-2011
CHILD: Born in 2008-2009
CADET: Born in 2006-2007
JUVENILE: Born between 2003 and 2005
FEMALE UNDER 12 Born between 2010 and 2013
(possibility of 3 players 2009-2008 in call)
FEMALE UNDER 16 Born between 2006 and 2009
SENIOR FEMALE Free age
DOCUMENTATION TO PRESENT IN EACH MATCH
4) Before the match, the delegate of each team must deliver, to the field control table, the list with the main and substitute players on the sheet provided by the organization.
5) The organization reserves the right to request the documents (photocopy of DNI, passport or federation card) that prove the identity of the players registered in the tournament in case of any incident. In case of irregularities, the competition committee will take the appropriate measures after the meeting at the end of the day.
6) At the end of the match, the delegate of each team must sign the minutes once drawn up by the referee or field manager. In case of
disagreement with it, allegations may be submitted to it in an annex prepared for the occasion where the delegate must explain the causes of the claim. At the end of the day, a response to said resolution will be given.
MATCH COMPETITION SYSTEM
The matches will have a duration of:
FOOTBALL 8: 2 parts of 20 minutes
FOOTBALL 11: 2 parts of 25 minutes
No substitution limit, in accordance with football 8 regulations
No substitution limit, you can only make 3 saves each
team to make changes throughout the game, the break does not count as one of these stops. A player who is substituted can take part in the match again.
- FIRST PHASE
The groups are distributed as follows:
Prebenjamín: a group of four teams
Benjamin: three groups of four teams
Alevín: five groups of four teams
Children: eight groups of four teams
Cadet: seven groups of four teams
Youth: three groups of four teams
Female Sub 12: a group of four teams
Women’s Sub 16: a group of four teams
Senior Women: a group of four teams
It will be played by the league system in a single round.
They will qualify for the final phase:
Prebenjamín: the first will train to the fourth and the second to the third, the
winners of these matches will play the final.
Benjamin: the first of each group and the best second, will play the
Alevín: the first of each group and the 3 best seconds, are classified
Children: the best of each group will play the GOLD quarterfinals, the
seconds of each group, will play the SILVER quarterfinals
Cadet: the first of each group and the best second, will play the fourth
of the GOLD final, the second and the two best third parties, will play the quarterfinals
Juvenile: the first of each group and the best second, will play the semifinals.
Female U12: the first will face the fourth and the second will face the third, the winners of these matches will play the final.
Female U16: the first will face the fourth and the second
to the third
Senior Women: the first two of the group will play the final.
In the event of a tie on points between 2 teams:
Particular result between both
Goal difference for and against
Greater number of goals scored
Less number of goals against
Shootout of 3 penalties per team
In the event of a tie on points between more than 2 teams:
Greater number of points obtained in direct confrontations
Goal difference for and against in these matches
Greater number of goals scored in these clashes
Fewer goals conceded in these matches
Overall goal difference
Greater number of goals scored
SEMIFINALS / FINALS
The winner of the match will advance to the next phase.
In the event of a tie, penalties will be taken as follows:
There will be a round of three launches F8 and five in F11, for
If even so, the tie persists, they will be carried out in rounds of one
throw, until one of them fails to score a goal and the opponent
– It will suppose the sanction of 1 or more games by expulsion with a red card for:
o Violence with an opponent while the ball is in play.
o Insult, provoke or threaten a player.
o Insult or offend the referee.
– Expulsion of a player from the competition:
o Assault on the referee.
o Violent behaviour, on or off the field of play.
o Aggression to a player without the dispute of the ball through, the
response to aggression involves the same sanction.
– Expulsion of a team from the competition:
o Aggression of one of his players to the referee.
o Aggression or violent behavior, inside or outside the field of
game of its members as well as their companions.
o The response to aggression involves the same sanction.
o Present in the minutes a player not belonging to the age allowed in the category o The second non-appearance of a team.
o The organization of the tournament reserves the right to expel a team from the competition for another aggravating reason not specified in the regulations.
– In the event that a team does not appear for a match in the first phase, the match will be considered lost by three goals to nil (3–0),
– In the event that a team does not show up for a match during the final phase, the tie will be considered lost.
7) A team will be considered NOT SHOWED to a game if after 15 minutes of the time set for its start, they are not available to start, provided that the non-appearance cannot be attributed to the organization. The minimum number of players required to start is 6 players in soccer 8 and 7 players in soccer 11.
8) In the event of a coincidence in the color of the shirts, a decision made by the referee, the team placed second on the calendar will be forced to change the color of the kit.
9) Will be in charge of applying the rules of sports discipline of the competition.
10) It will be composed of the director and the technical director of the tournament and a representative of the territorial committee of referees.
11) The committee, meeting each day at the end of the day, will resolve and
communicate the resolution of the events that occurred in the matches with incidents.
12) Before the resolutions of this committee there is no appeal and they must be obeyed
by the participants.
13) Clubs will be responsible for the behavior of their players and companions, both on and off the pitch. Bad behavior on and off the field may lead to expulsion from the Tournament.
14) Bad and inappropriate conduct in the hotels where the teams are staying may lead their management to terminate the accommodation services.